[Work in progress]
In this guide I will show you -
1. How to locate your map files
2. How to find which is your map file.
3. How to find the name of the map within those files.
4. How to create a text file to enclose in your zip file.
5. How to create a zip file.
You will need the following programs
Notepad++ https://notepad-plus-plus.org/ This is a free program, can be used for all your notepad needs.
Winzip http://www.winzip.com/ Download the "Try it Free" Version, or buy the Pro like I did.
First up, open up your Steam App..
Right click on Stranded Deep.
Go down the list to Properties.
Click on the Local Files Tab
Click on Browse Local Files
Your zip is ready to upload. Don't forget to rename it with no spaces Webpages sometimes have a problem with file names with spaces, so, to void complications, always use an underscore as a space.
You can add a island as an attachment, we'll host the download for you.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest